Friday, November 21, 2014

Funky Fish new hand-painted bottle design!!

Fish are fascinating and come in such gorgeous shapes and sizes some of which don't look like they come from this planet. I feel blessed to have an aunt who has done her PHD in Marine Biology, all thanks to her I'v been party to many a trip into the remote fishing villages in India for a city slicker like me it's a welcome treat and an experience I feel grateful to have had.

From making our way to uninhabited islands along the coast of India, in fishing trawlers and small fishing boats, I've seen some of the most beautiful and rare fishes India has to offer. These experiences I'm sure have had a huge impact and influence on my art.

Here's a new designs I just did for the Recycle.Reuse.Rehydrate hand-painted bottles!










No comments:

Post a Comment