Thursday, March 10, 2016

Make everyone Go green this summer!

Come summer and temperatures begin to soar, there's nothing more calming and refreshing than adding a dash of green to your home. I'm quite the gardening enthusiast, with some plants that have thrived and of course the few fallen causalities that didn't quite make it.

The Pyjama Party range of bottle planters grew out of this passion for plants and the restrictions we have living in a metro like Mumbai. With space constraints always being the first thing to make us change our minds about growing plants, I've painted a whole range of recycled bottles with handy holders, so that you can hand them on your window grills, place them on your coffee table of hang them on your walls. Here are some of my designs, if you'd like to see more do drop me a line at pyjamapartydesigns@gmail.com or fill out the Contact me form and I'll send you the whole range

Pssstttt I can also customise a piece to best reflect you home and personal style.










No comments:

Post a Comment