Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sea-breeze and salty skin

Sunkissed beaches, sea-sprayed hair and a whole lot of fun in the sun. Last month was packed with a whole bunch of work, new projects and new collaborations and a much needed break. Like most of my travel plans this one was an impulsive decision, a relatively short break when you are in the thick of things and you feel like there's a cacophony of thoughts and ideas bouncing around in your head a breaking routine is the perfect remedy.

When Goa comes calling we must be polite and pay heed, so I scooted away for five whole days of blissful respite from the rigour of everyday work! I've had this conversation with so many people I've lost count - how taking a short break and more importantly breaking the routine can bring clarity, new perspectives and reenergise your batteries like nothing else can.

Five days filled with long bike rides, singing under the stars, late night musings, dips in the seas and chilled beers on the beach and I'm back to my brushes and paints with wonderful memories and experiences and so many new ideas to sketch and paint!!

Two spanking new product ranges will be out soon, details in my next post!!

It pays to get lost to find such a beautiful hidden treasure




5am walks on the beach to catch this beautiful sunsets

Sinking our teeth into this one

Sunshine shack doggies

My partner in crime, one of the most fun travel buddies

Do the twist!


Dipping my toes in the sands of time




No comments:

Post a Comment