Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The bubble life



We create  little bubbles of sanity in this chaotic,insanely fast paced city, for me my bubbles comprise of family,close friends,moments spent alone listening to music or doing what i  love ,which is painting.Every once in a while there comes along a bubble burster, one of those people who love to create drama and disruption.Last weekended i happened to bump into an old friend who said something quite hurtful[I'm going to give him the  benefit of doubt and say unintentionally] but like any sensitive person it shook me up inside resulting a flurry of thoughts about whats become of humanity?can you really trust anyone anymore?why should i be nice to mean people?

I hate when i get into this zone,I'm normally quite an optimist,luckily over the past two days i've had the absolute honour to meet or talk to some amazing people old and new,who've gone out of their way to be nice!!Its so refreshing and so simple,i don't understand why we don't do it more often!!


I've decided i have to value myself and my time a little more, life's really too short to indulge or waste a moment of my time keeping the company of such people.

Here's to saying no and not giving two hoots!!And living a happily in my little bubbles of joy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment