Friday, December 11, 2015

My Slice of heaven!!

Theres something magical  and soothing about growing plants in your home,I remember a time where I was obsessed with it,I'd even have plant growing competitions with other friends who also shared the same interest we'd exchange samplings and seeds and tips even[but never really giving away our secrets,silly little fools we were]

I love everything about gardening,the mixing of the soil,the feel of the coarse earth on your bare hands,the smell of parched soil when you water it,the potting of the plants or seeds,pruning and watching them grow.They feel like my little babies who I help survive the turmoils of a  chaotic city that has no space for them.

Being an artist I love finding unique containers that i could paint on or unique objects that i could use as pots.Here are some of the pics of my home when i lived in Bandra.A lot has changed since I moved homes plant-wise but I still have a thriving garden,just need to work a little more on the growing from seed bit of it :)










































No comments:

Post a Comment