Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sugar coating everything!!

This month has turned out to be a month of canvas painting,something I haven't really focused on for a while now.A very enterprising baker friend of mine just set up her own baking business in New Jersey and wanted me  to paint a canvas piece that captures all the elements that go into baking.
This commissioned piece couldn't have come at a better time in the year,theres something about Christmas,the nip in the air,the gifting season,I can't quite explain it,its just a lovely feeling which makes me want to bake too!I'm no great shakes at baking but I have baked some killer chocolate chunk cookies and cakes in the past.

So here's the canvas painting I'm working on,still need to do the final touches,will upload the final artwork when its ready!So much fun working on a customised piece!It's almost set to fly all the way to the United States and find a warm new home on her wall!





No comments:

Post a Comment