Monday, August 1, 2016

My starlit paradise!

Last week was gruelling, with a sudden surge in orders, a backlog of work that couldn't be finish thanks to the rain Gods gifting me with brilliant weather, as well as an unwelcome and unhealthy does of the sniffles. With the pressure building up, on Saturday evening I decided to throw caution to the wind and just forget about work for one evening and do what I wanted to do, which was sketch instead of finishing work.

With my room  filled with the warm reassuring twinkle of fairy lights, some country music playing in the background and every shade of colour at my disposal, guess it turned out to be the perfect solution. Pssssttt yes I did have to work my butt off on Sunday but it was totally worth it!!

Cheers to making your own paradise and more evenings like this!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment