Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cloudbursts of creativity!


With the monsoon winds breathing life into the city, as dusty leaves now glisten with sparkling raindrops, like strings of pearls dancing to the melodious pitter patter. The rains have a wonderfully cleansing effect on me. The rains to me, are a heady mix of the scent of flowers in bloom, the wafting smell of freshly brewed tea and mouth watering chocolate chip cookies that keep me company as I allow myself to let the beauty this season brings be all encompassing.

Every monsoon I make it a point, to step put of the house and get completely drenched in the downpour, there's nothing like looking up at the skies as they burst and fill you  and the earth with the promise of new life and possibilities. I've you've never done this I really recommend you do.

As the sound of raindrops sing songs of their travels across oceans and seas, I can blissfully retreat into my haven with friends, hot pakodas and laughter filled evenings or on days where I seek solitude, pick up a book and whisk myself into magical lands and wonderful tales all waiting to be uncovered.






No comments:

Post a Comment