Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Where the night holds secrets



My latest find 'The Dalai Lama's Cat has been an absolute delight! A simple story narrated from the point of view of a cat, adopted by the Dalai Lama, it's a treasure trove of simple truths and insights. I really wish I'd chanced upon it earlier.

With new designs and pending orders, making the time to finish this beauty has been a bit of a struggle. But tonight it seemed like the universe complied. With the gentle pitter-patter of raindrops on my window, a comfortable bed and my favourite book for company I decided to make the time to something I love. I must confess I haven't been reading as much as I used to in the past, so here's my baby step in the right direction. Books take me to another world, a place where I get to visualise every word in the tale. I've missed that feeling and the wonderful journeys I've been a part of in my minds eye.

Guess it time to warp this up at get back to my love!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's not just a journey with a cat, it's a lot of Buddhist teaching told beautifully through a cat's perspective.

      Delete