Thursday, March 16, 2017

Biennale!! Oh you were everything I imagined and so much more

With the lingering smell of fried fish that wafts out of every home in Kerala and coconut coir fires that seem to magically tend themselves all day long, my trip to Kerala was a wonderfully refreshing one!

After a week of hairpin bends and swirling through roads engulfed by luscious green foliage, the last leg of my 10 days trip caught me standing outside the 'Aspin wall' in Fort Kochi at the whimsical 'Kochi-Muziris Biennale'.It breaks my heart that I chanced upon this gem with only one day in hand. Here's glimpse into this wonderfully creative and inspiring Art festival, I really do wish I had more time to explore the nooks and crannies that makes Biennale such an addictive delight.



Majestic Kerala architecture holding within its walls a treasure trove of creative expression


Ghost Keeping-István Csákány








Dia Mehta Bhupal- Bathroom set


Dance of Death by Yardena Kurulkar









Live Art:An absolute delight to see such skilled artists at work

Big Dog: Liu Wei

Wu Tien Chang - Farewell Spring and Autumn Pavillion





Defile by AES+F















Vintage finds
















No comments:

Post a Comment