Friday, March 31, 2017

Summer is here!!

I can feel the hot winds of change blow through my hair as I sit on my terrace, beads of sweat trickle down my spine creating little rivulets, as I taste the salt on my lips watching the sun set on a hot and humid Mumbai.

With summer winds dousing the city with heavy humidity, it tends to bring on an avalanche of creativity when it comes to cooling off solutions, this is one season where water in its purest form never tasted better. But if you're one of those people who likes iced teas, cold coffees, cocktails or mocktails we've got a spanking new range of 'Woodland creature Sippety Sippers' that make for a very quirky colourful cooling off solutions. Our tried and tested Recycle. Rehydrate. Reuse hand-painted bottles make for delightful water storing solutions.

Drop us a mail if you'd like a colourful cool off this summer. Happy sipping!!













No comments:

Post a Comment