Thursday, March 23, 2017

Moonbeams and star kissed dreams

"You need chaos in your life to give birth to a dancing star" - Friedrich Nietzsche

I've always believed my life is a bit of an organised chaos and I never felt it more over the last couple of days, with a hundred things to do, each one tugging hard in different directions. When every muscle in your body aches, it's a beautifully awesome ache, one I live for, one I cherish. It's in these small moments, when the world sleeps, I feel my world makes absolute sense and I make sense. So with guns a blazing it's time to crack it up a notch and take on the next task.

Here's a glimpse into one facet of my delightful chaos, they are almost ready to be packed with love and shipped to the United States, safe journey my pretty precious!






No comments:

Post a Comment