Thursday, October 15, 2015

Exhausted three times over and how!!

I've always believed in going against the grain,trying out new things, plunging into projects headlong and taking each day as it comes.Sure enough there are challenges every step of the way.Somehow today i realllllllyyyy feel like i need a morale boost.After waking up at the crack of dawn yesterday to make sure i met my order commitments and slogged the whole day closing some fantastic deals,meeting some interesting characters ,only to have a totally demoralising conversation today at work which essentially makes me feel like a i've been barking up the wrong tree all this while.

Body,mind and soul are so not in sync right now.Its going to be a mammoth task to get my point across and come hell or high water i'm going to make sure i've said my bit and its not just heard but resonates.

Need to take a deep breath and make some sense of this nonsensical  predicament!


No comments:

Post a Comment