Sunday, October 25, 2015

My love affair with dragonflies

I've always loved dragonflies!I've painted and sketched them a million times over and I even got one inked.I've never really been able to pin-point my love for dragonflies or been able to express articulately why i love them,it's just this light happy,floating feeling i get when i see dragonflies.I'm so happy its dragonfly season in Mumbai,every other day when i get the chance to take Astra[My little Lhasa bundle of fluff] for a run or rather a game of go fetch on our building terrace I'm met with a swarm of dragonflies dancing in the sky.

I remember reading about dragonflies a long time ago about how they are symbolic of change and transformation maybe at some subconscious level that's what i relate to or maybe its the ex-strategy planner trying to force fit logic to it.I'm no stranger to change in fact I sometimes think It thrive and feed of it.If things get too routine I know I've always found a way to shake things up.

Today i had an unannounced,unexpected but very welcome visitor drop in!!Happiness overload!!




No comments:

Post a Comment