Sunday, October 25, 2015

Buddha found the light!!

Finally finished a painting for one of my close friends Piyush aka Pondi!!Pondi holds the title of making me cry more than once and sadly he's unabashed about his very ungentlemanly  like behaviour,nevertheless he's one of my craziest,super talented,most annoying yet adorably childlike[sometimes childish] friends.

 It was a piece I started a little less than a year ago and was supposed to be his wedding gift,but like many of the canvas pieces I've started,work came in the way and broke my momentum.As history would stand witness,when that happens the canvas invariably get shoved into the deep recesses of my mind and room, never to see the light of day again.

Luckily for him[or maybe not] this particular piece wasn't shoved into a corner in my room,in fact it floated around my room to the point that I just couldn't handle seeing it in it's half finished state.It was Piyush's birthday on Friday,I cracked up the music pulled out my paints and brushes and decided to go for it once and for all!!

Haaapppiieee birthday Pondi may this painting find its place on your wall and in your home for the years to come!!Many thanks for the patience and all the fun times we've have over the past 10 years!!














No comments:

Post a Comment